I don't see the woman or man.
我没有看到那个男人或女人。
I think they are gone.
我觉得他们已经走了。
Where are we going now, Maxie?
我们现在去哪里,马克西?
To Betty's cage.
去贝蒂的笼子里。
I want the marker back.
我想拿回魔笔。
Betty! Betty!
贝蒂!贝蒂!
Ah-ha! There you are!
啊,哈!你在这儿!
Oh no! Let's run away, Maxie.
不好了!让我们快跑吧,马克西。
Where is the marker?
魔笔在哪里?
Where is it?
它在哪?
It's in a safe place!
在一个安全的地方!
You can't get it!
你不能得到它!
Yeah! You will never find the marker now!
是啊!你永远不会找到魔笔!
Uh, Maxie? Well, actually, I, um… I don't have it!
呃,马克西?嗯,其实,我,嗯...我没有魔笔呀!
WHAT?
什么?
Where is it?
它在哪?
Uh, well, heehee, actually, uh, that is…
【少儿双语故事There Is No Magic Marker】相关文章:
★ 儿童双语幽默小故事:渔夫和他的妻子The Fisherman and His Wife
★ 儿童双语幽默小故事:狼与鹤The Wolf and the Crane
★ 儿童双语幽默小故事:蚂蚁和鸽子The Ant and the Dove
最新
2020-05-28
2020-05-25
2019-11-01
2017-02-23
2017-02-08
2017-01-10