Li Lei is calling Han Meimei.
H: Hello, who’s calling?
H:你好,是谁呀?
L: Hi, Han, this is Li Lei.
L:嗨,韩,是李雷。
H: Hi, Li Lei, haven’t heard from you these days. How is everything going?
H:嗨,李雷,最近几天没有你的消息了,一切还好吧?
L: Oh, tiring but fulfilling.
L:哦,很累但很充实。
H: What were you busy with? Mid-term exams?
H:在忙什么呢?期中考试?
L: Exams are easy to deal with. We’re old hands at exams.
L:考试很好对付,都是考试老手了。
H: Haha! That’s true. Then what makes you sound so exhausted?
H:哈哈!那倒是真的。那是什么事让你听起来筋疲力尽的。
L: I had a lot of reading task, and prepared for my debate with my history teacher.
L:我有很多书要读,要准备和我的历史老师辩论。
H: Come to think of It. John told me that you guys have to challenge and debate with your teachers. No, he referred to graduate students.
H:我想起来了,约翰告诉过我你们要挑战老师,和他们进行辩论。不对,他指的是 研究生啊。
L: Come on, Han, we suffer as much as, if not more miseries than them.
【你怎么看待哈佛大学的独立思想教育】相关文章:
★ 房屋贷款[1]
★ 情景口语对话:圣诞礼物(A Christmas Gift)
★ 点心店的情景对话
★ 情景口语:likes and dislikes喜欢与厌恶
★ 抱怨
最新
2016-10-28
2016-10-10
2016-10-10
2016-10-10
2016-10-01
2016-09-29