It was one busy morning in those rush hours
那是一个忙碌的早晨,正是早高峰时段
when I hopped into the bus heading town to run some errands,
我刚跳上公交车的门槛,准备进城去办事
I sat next to some guy his name was Musa.
一个男子坐在我的旁边,他的名字叫Musa
He said hi and I replied with a smile
他对我打招呼,我回之以微笑
and our conversation began from there.
我们的交谈从从这里开始了
We talked about a lot of things
我们谈到很多东西
particularly about life and work
特别是关于生活和工作
and he just began complementing my natural look.
接着他就开始赞美我质朴的打扮
He said he was impressed with how natural I was,
他说,我天生丽质的容貌让他眼前一亮
am a kind of girl who keeps it all natural,
我是那种不饰铅华的女孩
no make up and I always keep my African natural hair as it is.
我从不化妆,头发也总是它最自然的样子
So Musa said those words genuinely
Musa的赞美十分真诚
and like any girl would, I felt good and appreciated
我十分开心,我想所有的女孩都会这样
even though it was from a stranger.
【美文赏析:简单的赞美 好过一切套路!】相关文章:
★ 美文:爱的奇迹
最新
2020-12-21
2020-08-06
2020-07-31
2020-07-30
2020-07-30
2020-07-30